Monday 7 August 2017

Feedback

I always put off leaving feedback, just because it's one of those things that you should do, but don't have to do. Eventually, I end up having to do a bulk feedback dump. Yesterday was such a day.

A bulk feedback dump involves clicking the "positive" button then pasting in the same feedback for everyone. I always use "AAA all the way" but for some reason, yesterday I chose to just use a double A... "AA all the way".

With around twenty feedbacks completed I hit the generic "leave feedback" button... and the task was duly completed.

However, rather uncharacteristically, it failed to register that the difficult to find nozzle washers for my ageing DeVilbiss Super 63 airbrush (that I'd ordered from a fellow airbrush artist) had not actually been received yet.

Today, I received the following message:

"Hello I see you left me feedback could you tell me please if you received your item you see I have just lost my son and my mind is a blank at the moment and I don't remember posting this. xxx"

I will not reveal the senders name, but from her screen name I would conclude that either she, or her son who just crossed the bridge... is a twin. <-